Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slowly Catching Up....

So you may have noticed that I am a bit behind on posting news and pictures.....

We spent 11 days in Thailand during December, returning to China late on Christmas Eve, and this did not help my blogging one little bit. So here is the beginning of the recap of our lives since Thanksgiving:

First is the shot of our lovely Christmas tree and jolly kids in Santa hats. Whitney looks particularly elf-like to me, and Brooks is asleep waiting for Santa already.

Next is a picture of the Mocha Mint Latte that I made in our apartment kitchen....IN CHINA! I was so proud of myself (and did I mention that I found this Krispy Kreme mug in XINGYI of all places?!?!?!? The little Chinese lady in the store had no idea why in the world I would want to buy this weird looking American mug....) that I had to take a picture of my creation. If you followed that sentence after the longest parenthetical expression in history then you deserve a prize of some kind :)



1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Kelli, I followed the sentence b/c..well.. I just get you. We have similar brains :)

    ReplyDelete